Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wonder Bronzer

Q: What's a good but cheap bronzer?
A: N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny.


New York Color or N.Y.C. is a US drugstore brand that sells makeup at very affordable prices. This bronzer is another reason why we really shouldn't snob drugstore brands. I have been looking for a matte and NOT orange-y bronzer for a long time now and I am happy to report that this meets my requirements. I like that it is not powdery and it is buildable so you can apply more without turning muddy. You get a very natural-looking tan.




This has a lot of good reviews online and I totally understand why this product has such a huge following. Bad news is, it's not available here. So when you get the chance to visit the "land of the free" (or know someone who's coming home), grab this bronzer. It retails for just USD2.99 or Php127.00, so this really is a great buy. I am so going to hoard this stuff!!! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment