Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is This The ONE?

This ad made me stop, look and read. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid.



It says:

"Invisible. Weightless. And It just might save your life.

Dermatologists tell you that you should wear suncreen every day, but it's always been too white, thick and greasy. Not anymore.

94% of women agree that water-light formula looks and feel invisible.

The first liquid sunblock with Helioplex, it provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and works beautifully alone or under moisturizers and makeup."



This sunscreen might be the answer to my skin care prayers. It is everything I am looking for in a daily sunblock. Personally, I only wear sunblock to the beach. I HATE how thick it is and how hard it is to spread evenly making your face so freakishly white. Plus I often get breakouts when I apply on my face. For everyday, I use a moisturizer with SPF 15 which has barely enough protection. Studies says that we need at least SPF 30. And Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Liquid has SPF 70!!!

You know how in some photographs a persons face is whiter than her body? Sunblock does that (unless that person really used the wrong shade of foundation). Just imagine, if you put sunblock, it's like you applied a thick white base on your face, hence, the white cast when photographed. That's the reason why a lot of pro cosmetics do not have SPF. And Neutrogena claims their Ultra Sheer Liquid is invisible and works beautifully under makeup. With SPF 70, that should be a dream come true.

We'll see about that. I'll try to get my hands on this one. I'll let you know if this is really the one.

Neutrogena's SRP: USD12.49 or about Php535.00
Target's price: USD11.99 or Php514.00

Have you found your HG sunblock?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment