Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shopbop is on SALE

Patay.

This is what happens when you subscribe to an online store's mailing list - a possible unplanned shopping session with hard-to-decide and agonizing moments. I tell you, the Internet is the devil.

Anyway, before I even clicked on the link to Shopbop's sale, I was hoping to find a really nice crossbody bag as I really really want NEED one. Here's what I found:

Zimmerman Quilted Shoulder Bag BEFORE: USD375.00 NOW: USD112.25
It's pretty, especially that python detail around the flap, but I'm not super super in love with it... Anyway, of course I had to check what else is on sale in other departments and here are my picks:
Sam Edelman Novato Platform Pumps in Lima BEFORE: USD100.00 NOW:USD50.00
Ash Vivian Clog Sandals in Topo BEFORE:215.00 NOW: USD64.50
Sam Edelman Wess Ankle Cuff Wedge Sandals in Caramel BEFORE: USD225.00 NOW: 112.50
Proenza Schouler Multi High Heel Sandals BEFORE: USD750.00 NOW: USD225.00
Guiseppe Zanotti for Thakoon Woven Edge Pumps BEFORE: USD795.00 NOW: 238.50
L.A.M.B. Double Breasted Jacket in Khaki BEFORE: USD245.00 NOW: USD73.50
Jonathan Adler Plume iPad Cover BEFORE: USD30.00 NOW: USD21.00

Okay, so the Proenza Schouler and Thakoon heels are way out of my budget. They are pretty so they deserve recognition.

I am still deliberating if I should buy or not. I have to think hard first and meditate. Hahaha.

Meanwhile, go and check out the sale here. And if you find something you like, (read slowly and understand) Shopbop offers worldwide free delivery in 3 days or less. Plus, you have the option to pay for customs and duties fees thru them so you won't have to deal with our local post office.

Happy shopping!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment