Thursday, August 4, 2011

Beauty Tip # 2

When washing your face, make sure you don't just let your cleanser glide on your face
for a few seconds but massage it in for at least 30 seconds to loosen up dirt, oils and makeup residue.  Remember that you should thoroughly remove your makeup as it acts as a dirt-magnet which doesn't just clog your pores but also holds on to pollution which can cause cellular damage and early aging.

This is such a common-sense tip which a lot of people are aware of but do not really follow and I am actually guilty as charged! Now that I have lines (that I absolutely hate), I try to give my skin the extra care it needs. If you don't share my pain, well, lucky you! But it's never too early to start giving your skin the special attention it needs so you can prevent those nasty wrinkles from surfacing!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment