Monday, August 1, 2011

Beauty Tip # 1


Hello August 1st! :)

Starting this month, I'll be sharing makeup and skin care tips. I'll also have a special feature every month... But I won't tell what it is so you have to watch out for that next week! I am very excited with what I have in store for this site! So without further ado, here is my first Beauty Tip... *drumroll*



 Cream and gel brushes are perfect for tropical climates (and during summer), they give a very natural radiant glow. Apply on bare or moisturized skin. You may finish off with a light dust of powder for staying power. Avoid applying cream of gel blush after you put on powder since doing so will just will just make it cakey and blotchy.


I hope you like reading my entries. I really try my best to make my site worth your while. And I hope you check back once in a while as I'm sure you'll pick up a lot of things, just like I have while preparing for my newest Beauty Tip category! If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please leave a comment, sign my guestbook or send me an email at christinerojaslavina@gmail.com. See you again soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment