Saturday, August 20, 2011

Senator Chiz Escudero for Technomarine

This is the work I did for Technomarine Philippines' ad campaign for early 2011 with Senator Chiz Escudero as the brand's model.






Surprisingly, he was very easy to talk to, very approachable. He was nice and pleasant to work with and the Senator also has a great sense of humor. While I was doing his makeup, we talked about random things - his favorite iPad games, his kids, his penchant for vintage cars, etc. During his interview with the Technomarine marketing people, I was just amazed on how everything serious (political and not) that he said made sense. It was a great honor to meet him.

Here are some behind-the-scenes photos:




There was a billboard along EDSA Guadalupe, but every time I passed EDSA Southbound, it was already late and the billboard lights were off so I couldn't take a photo. Then there was a fire incident in the area and they had to take down the billboard. There was another billboard along C5, but I never got the chance to see it. Anyway, here are photos of the posters in Glorietta:



Technomarine has really amazing and gorgeous watches! I don't own one but I hope I will someday! :)

xoxo









Photography by Dix Perez
Styling by Kat Cruz
Makeup by Christine Rojas-Laviña
Hair by Archie Valencia

4 comments:

  1. This is one blog post most members of Team Chiz will definitely swoon over for weeks to come. Thanks for sharing this Ma'am!

    -- Team Chiz (volunteer group of Senator Chiz)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these photos Ma'am!

    Team Chiz Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bendz Carlos/Team ChizAugust 23, 2011 at 10:11 AM

    Lovely! Thanks for posting..more power! :))

    ReplyDelete