Sunday, October 23, 2011

Review: Make Up For Ever Flash Case

I finally have it!!!

Make Up For Ever 12 Flash Color Case
If you've been reading my blog, this is the top item in my makeup wish list. I used MUFE's flash color sticks a lot when I took a refresher makeup class recently and I just loved them! This is their economical version. There are 12 more colors that are not included in this palette but this is just perfect, in my opinion. Colors can be mixed up to get the shade you need.



I really love how this can make eyeshadows more vibrant (aside from its many other uses) but they crease easily. So they aren't really recommended for everyday use. But this is great for photoshoots. And if you like creating out-of-the-ordinary makeup looks - think avant garde and Halloween looks!!! :) This is a makeup artist must have. 

Here are the colors:

Clockwise from top left: Gold, Coral, White, Silver

Clockwise from top left: Turquoise, Fuchsia, Bright Blue, Red

Clockwise from top left: Yellow, Brown, Black, Leaf Green


This was purchased from Camera Ready Cosmetics for a discounted pro price of USD89.99 or about Php3,892.00 (retails for USD95.00 at Sephora) with free US shipping (I had it shipped to a relative). They also offer international shipping. I just have to mention though that I am not sure if it's available for purchase from their website without a pro account as Make Up For Ever is considered a pro brand. You may, however, order this palette from our local MUFE stores.

Do you have any favorite Make Up For Ever products? :)

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment