Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Alive!!!

I'm back. And I am happy to report that my MacBook Pro is alive - with all my files and even better apps. Thanks to the guys at Liteware Computers. They saved my life.

Yep, I know, I need to clean my desktop. Hahaha.
I really do not understand what happened to my laptop. When the technician explained, he was like talking in a different language. Hahaha. But from what I understand, the thing that reads the hard drive wasn't working and he was able to fix it and I didn't have to replace my hard drive. Damage done: Php3,500.00 for the recovery of files and reformatting. I couldn't thank my technician enough. He saved ALL my files.

Of course, I learned the most important lesson from this scare meltdown and I have already backed up my files using my husband's external hard drive but I have yet to buy my own.

So if you need help with your Apple toys, bring them to Liteware Computers. My cousin, who suggested that I bring my laptop there, said that tech guys in the more popular stores selling Apple products (like the place where I first brought my laptop to) do not really know everything there is about repairing. And my Lite Ware technician proved that true. But in fairness to the first dude who checked my laptop, he was very accommodating. I'll make sure to buy something from him like a screen protector or whatnot. :)

Liteware Computers Corporation
58 Kamias Road, West Kamias
Quezon City, Philippines
Tel: +632 927-8241 to 42 / +632 925-6756
Office Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm Mondays to Saturdays

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment