Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New Makeup Finds


I finally was able to visit this particular makeup store early this month after a surprisingly very quick shoot in the area. I've been wanting to drop by for a long time already but was really scared for my wallet. Hahaha! But lo and behold, my self-control prevailed and I ended up with just three items. The Bobbi Brown gel liner is one of my favorite makeup products and was a replenishment to my almost empty (and drying up) current pot. Since the BECCA Professional Brush Soap (which I super love) is currently out-of-stock, I decided to give this brush shampoo a try. The Face to Face Super Matte Antishine has been on my makeup wish list for a long time now so I'm pretty psyched finally get my hands on it! I haven't tried the brush shampoo and mattifying primer yet but I will post a review as soon as I've done so! :)

Have you tried any of these products? Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment