Thursday, October 4, 2012

Keane


My husband and I watched the Keane concert last Tuesday, October 2, 2012, at the Mall of Asia Arena. It was our first time watching at the Arena and I have to say the venue is really nice. Kinda makes the long travel worth it. Well, except for the darn traffic. I also liked that there's ample parking space.


I'm so ashamed to admit that I knew only three songs, old songs to be more specific - Everybody's Changing, Somewhere Only We Know and Is It Any Wonder. I listen to Everybody's Changing and Somewhere Only We Know like almost everyday. Super favorite! I'd probably be crazy upset if they didn't sing them in the concert.


Anyway, I actually got a new camera last week (yipee!) and was really excited to use it that night so I dutifully took a video of my fave songs. :) Warning: the sound quality isn't that nice (quite disappointing really) and you might hear me singing (or rather, screaming) my heart out so apologies for that. But both songs are really just beautiful so I hope you enjoy them! :)

To my dear sister (who wanted to watch but was not able to do so), this is for you. Hahaha! Mwah!

And huge, huge thanks to our benefactor! Love yah! :)

Everybody's Changing

Somewhere Only We Know


No comments:

Post a Comment