Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hello, May!

Time flies sooooo fast! Can you believe that we're half-way through summer already? The kids are very much enjoying their free time and summer activities and I love seeing them around the house and hang out with them. I just hope they'll soon miss school and be excited for the new school year. I remember I always was because I get to buy school supplies! Yipee! :) So let's make the most of what's left of our summer season with Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day Challenge:


Sadly, I was not able to finish last month's challenge. I stopped midway through the list. I kept saying I'll post today's challenge photo tomorrow but, yeah... So I will try my best to post on time like how it's really done. Haha! But anyway, here are the challenge photos I was able to post last month:



Darn! Now, I regret not finishing last month's challenge. It would be really awesome to have completed all 12 months and have a photo for every single day for a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment