Monday, April 1, 2013

Hello, April!

The weather isn't so terrible today, huh? Thank goodness. I'd say it's a pretty good start for new beginnings since we just celebrated Easter Sunday yesterday and it is the first day of April after all! And to start this month off with some daily creative inspiration, here's Fat Mum Slim's April Photo A Day Challenge List:

March was pretty busy for me, hence the lack of posts and I do apologize for that. But I have a couple of craft projects to share with you and some makeup reviews as well so I do hope you can check back here again for those. And just like last month, here's how March went by for me (based on the photo challenge):


There you go! I hope you're having an awesome day as I am! :)

Oooooooh, I tweaked my blogsite a bit if you haven't noticed! Do you like it? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment