Saturday, November 12, 2011

My New Hair

I had my hair done yesterday. Actually, I had my highlights redone. I went to the salon last Monday, got a haircut and FINALLY had my hair colored! I had my hair digitally permed a few months back and my friends have been telling me to get a color job. My peg was Jessica Biel's ombre highlights. My hairstylist wasn't satisfied with the outcome of my highlights and requested me to come back (for free) and I happily obliged! :)



It's not the exact same thing as my peg and I was a bit worried that my highlights might look like an old hair color that have grown out. But I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and going bleach-light is just too scary for me. I seldom get my hair colored and have had a traumatic hair coloring experience involving a color-at-home kit and my mom (don't ask), so this is a pretty big thing for me already.

The guy who blowdried my hair did a super job! Kinareer! I went shopping with my bouncy hair and I loved it. I wish I could have my hair blowdried everyday. :)

I am lost when it comes to my hair. For the longest time, I've been wearing my hair in a bun - so not cool - and people get surprised when they see how long my hair really is. And I'm glad I have found a hairstylist I like, who listens to what I want, someone I'm comfortable with and someone who actually makes me feel my hair is in good hands. Big thanks to my friend for introducing me to him and the wonderful world of having bongga hair! Next trip to the salon would be a treatment! :)

In case you're wondering, my hairstylist's name is Abel Pineda of Estetica Salon at the basement of LPL Tower Suites, across Greenbelt 5, Makati. You may reach him at 0916-4503416.


xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment