Friday, November 11, 2011

AFRAID!!!

Last Wednesday night, my husband and I decided to watch American Horror Story. I thought I was going to have a heart attack.


I refuse to watch horror movies. After seeing Sixth Sense, I slept in my parents' room for weeks. I remember curling up on my seat, screaming my head off, grabbing and squeezing the arm of the person beside me while watching The Others. I can't help it but my mind does this amazing thing of replaying the scary moments of a movie over and over again. I can't watch a horror movie but I could actually tolerate watching Paranormal Activity, the TV show, which is the real thing. Weird, right?

Of course, I couldn't sleep after watching the first episode of this new horror series. It was just so crazily disturbing. And as if an hour-and-a-half-or-so of horror movie isn't enough, who would want to watch a series that would scare the hell out of you every week for a couple of months? It's like prolonging the agony for me. But I couldn't get it out of my mind. Hands down to the cast. Jessica Lange is amazing (and so divine and glamorous). Dylan McDermott is hot.

Jessica Lange as Constance
Dylan McDermott as Ben Harmon
After a quick discussion whether we should watch or not, we finished five more episodes. It's still scary but I so want to find out what happened/will happen to all of them. There are so many people/characters involved in the story and it's like they're all evil. I seriously can't wait for the next one.

I just have to say, the opening credits is just seriously too freaky creepy.

Do you watch American Horror Story? Do you love or hate it? What other series do you follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment