Sunday, November 13, 2011

Assumption Alumnae Bazaar Finds

Sorry for another bazaar post. Aside from gift items, here are the things my eldest and I got at the Assumption Alumnae Bazaar today.
Assumption Tarts :) - Php250.00 for a dozen
Cute Notepad - Php50.00
 And here is my favorite buy today:





Isn't it so cute? It's just Php550.00! And they had other educational soft toys and books too! Too bad I already have gifts for the small kiddos in my list... They would have been perfect! My little pot-pot loves her new toy.

I didn't buy anything for myself *patting myself on the back*! But they had a lot of nice items! There was actually a bag that I really liked and I can't stop thinking about it. Oh no. :(

I can't wait for next year's bazaar! :)

I just saw this - Updated SPOT.ph Bazaar Guide 2011. Enjoy the list!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment