Saturday, February 16, 2013

What's in the BDJ Box this Month?

In the middle of spring cleaning our room, this came in for me. Now who doesn't love receiving a package in the mail??? It totally called for a break from the dust-busting action I've been doing earlier.




In the Box:
1. Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum
2. Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Brightening Mask (6 sheets)
3. Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist24 Night Emulsion
4. Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist Balancing Softener
5. Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick
6. Nippon 5-Minute Touch-Up Kit

I must say that this month's box is very impressive and I'm very happy. For the first time, I want to try everything in the box! My second favorite was the debut box from last November (I am a converted Syoss user now, thanks to BDJ Box!) and it got me really excited and got me looking forward to more awesome discoveries every month. But I'm really, really glad with this month's goodies because I immediately have favorites upon opening and inspecting the box! :)

This is my absolute favorite item in the box:



Genius and convenient! This is going straight to my work makeup kit.

I love this cute lipstick too! I was very much surprised how pigmented it is. And I also love the color - this is RD142, by the way.




Congratulations, BDJ Team for a super box this month! Keep it up!

And thank you for the Celeteque cleansing oil. I'm very excited to try it! :)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the amazing words about BDJBox. :) Am a convert of Syoss as well! =)

    <3
    Tara of BDJBox.com

    ReplyDelete