I received an awesome package yesterday and I am so excited to share what it is. I was invited to BDJ Box's event, hosted by the same creators of the wonderful Belle de Jour Power Planner, and I was very much looking forward to it but unfortunately, I had to cancel at the last minute due to a family emergency. Nevertheless, they still went ahead and sent me a package. :)
|Belle de Jour Power Planner 2013 and the BDJ Box|
I was so excited to see what's in the box! I love surprises!
So girly and pretty!!! And it smells so wonderful!!!
And it's packed with a bunch of beauty products! :)
Here's what's inside the box...
1. Syoss Moisture Intensive Care Shampoo for dry, coarse hair (Schwarzkopf & Henkel), 100 ml
2. Syoss Moisture Intensive Care Conditioner for dry, coarse hair (Schwarzkopf & Henkel), 100 ml
3. L'oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Daily Repairing Treatment for damaged hair, 50 ml
4. Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Multi-Action Scrub, 50 ml
5. Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal Hydrating Cleansing Milk for normal to combination skin, 50 ml
6. L'oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Revitalift Intensive Night Repair Essence, 5 ml
7. L'oreal Paris Lucent Magique Skin Illuminating BB Cream SPF20, 5 ml
8. Garnier Skin Naturals Light Whiten & Even Moisturizing Cream, 8 ml, 8 foil packs
9. Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua, 1.2 ml (vial)
Let's find out more about what BDJ Box is all about and how we all can get our hands on this little treasure...
As a professional, I absolutely love trying new products. And I've met a lot of people - professionals and aficionados alike - who share my love for makeup. With thousands (or millions?) of beauty products available in the market, who has the money to spare to try even just a small percentage of what's out there? We work hard and we make sure we get the most of what we spend on. This is why I think the BDJ Box is an awesome idea. Powered by the country's top beauty mavens, I'm sure the box will deliver only the best beauty products for us to try - tested and approved by the BDJ Box Beauty Ministry.
And how exciting would it be to receive a monthly loot of beauty products? It's going to be like Christmas every month! And for Php480.00 (or even less), I think it's a really affordable and reasonable price to pay. The box costs less than most lipsticks but you get so much more! You can keep the products to yourself, gift the box to your best-est girl friend or share with your mom and sister/s!
I'm going to try it out and sign up for three months. I'm really excited for my next BDJ Box! :) I'm very happy with the contents of the first one and I can't wait to try the hair products and the BB cream sample.
Oh and have you seen their website? It's really nice and easy to navigate, I love it! I actually wrote a couple of editorial articles for their website (links below) so please do check out BDJBox.com! :) And check out the makeup tutorials, makeup tips and product reviews and recommendations. I love that we finally have a beauty website made by and for Filipinas. :)