Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Multiply Shopping: Beauty Finds (Part 1)

I've never enjoyed local online shopping this much until Multiply's recent P250 off deal! First order of business is, of course, beauty stuff from Digital Traincase!


Actually, I was only looking at purchasing the Lucas' Papaw Ointment and the Embryolisse but I ended up getting more than planned. These are just a third of the stuff I ordered (oh no!). The others are still in transit. And aside from Multiply's Php250.00 off coupon, Digital Traincase also has (still ongoing, loves!) a 20% off coupon. You are only allowed to use one coupon per transaction but you may use either one of them again and again in different transactions. So I grabbed a pen and paper, listed down the stuff I wanted to get, figured out which coupon will let me save more money and I ended up with 12 different transactions with savings of over P3,000.00! You gotta do what gotta do to, right? Sneaky! :)

Anyway, these are all new to me (except the Z Palette). I have never tried them before but have heard and read a lot of good reviews about them. So let me do a little research and share with you more info about these products.

Clockwise from top left:
1. Lucas' Papaw Ointment is an all-natural antibacterial product that remedies minor burns, sunburn, rashes, cuts and minor open wounds, insect bites and splinters. It can also give temporary relief to symptoms of dermatitis and eczema. Sounds like an ultimate skin saver. This will be perfect for the whole family. I shall fill up small containers and give each member of the fambam.

2. Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation is a lightweight foundation with a natural-looking and long-lasting finish that gives serious coverage. Sounds pretty perfect to me already! It can effectively hide redness, acne scars and pigmentation disorders and has about 12 to 16 hours of wearability. I ordered 2 more shades over the weekend. Watch Lisa Eldridge (I absolutely looooooove her!) use this foundation in action and you'll know why I want this foundation! Click here for the video.

3. Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre, aka "the 24 Hour Miracle Cream", is a gentle yet rich moisturizing lotion that acts as a natural barrier protecting your skin while making it smooth and supple. Their website says that makeup artists use this as a moisturizer, primer and makeup remover. It also helps soothe irritation after shaving so I'll let the husband try it. I've tried it for about three times already and I'm liking it a lot. I'll use it some more and do a detailed review soon if any of you are interested. :)

4. La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I. Targeted Breakout Corrector is a treatment that helps clear skin of imperfections, prevent blemishes and regenerate skin. Blog reviews say that although it is not a miracle product (takes a few days to work), it is effective in stopping blemishes before it gets full-blown. I really think this is worth a shot. Who doesn't get that occasional annoying zit, right? Even if it doesn't work instantaneously, if it can do its job then that's good enough for me.

5. Swissco Glass Nail File - I recently read somewhere that glass nail files are much better. Not only are they gentler on your nails but they last forever too (just don't drop it - it is made of glass after all). Plus, it's sanitary - easy to clean and can be sterilized. I chipped my nail the other day and used my new nail file and I loved it. My nail didn't turn into white sand when I fixed the damage like how it is with an emery board.

6. Z Palette - We actually carry Z Palette in our online shop, We Heart Makeup. But this was on sale at Php580.00 and with Multiply's Php250.00 off coupon, it came out to just Php330.00! Score!!! I've been meaning to get this small palette for my retouch kit so I won't have to carry my bigger palettes.

That's all for now. Do leave a comment if you use any of these products and please share your thoughts on them. Can't wait to get my other stuff! Reviews soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment