Friday, July 20, 2012

DIY FRIDAY: Lalaloopsy Nail Art

I tried. I really did.

I am obsessing over nail stuff recently. I've been buying loads of nail polish, nail art brushes, nail dotters and whatnot. Not that I'm a good nail artist (if that's even a correct term), I've never tried doing nail art until today.

My daughter found this Lalaloopsy nail art tutorial and we tried it this afternoon when she got home from school. Here's the video tutorial by Totally Cool Nails:


And here's what how my version turned out:

Lalaloopsy Nail Art

Mittens Fluff 'N' Stuff

Peanut Big Top

I didn't realize how difficult it would be to maneuver nail art brushes. And it didn't help that my hands were shaking. But I think I did a pretty decent job considering that this was my first try. I mean, the dolls look pretty much like dolls, right? *Um, yeah, scary looking dolls!* Hahaha. I tried. I really did! Anyway, I can't wait to play with my stash again! I have a bunch of nail art designs that I want to try on my Pinterest. :)

So that's what my daughter is wearing on her nails until Sunday (they're not allowed to wear nail polish to school). And here's what I'm wearing... Something to brighten up the gloomy weather. :)

Pastels Mani

No comments:

Post a Comment