Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm In Love

I think I found the ONE. The moment I saw it, I was breathlessly in awe. Wooooooooooow. It is so, so pretty.

3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel Bag

I can't decide which color I like the most. They're all so gorgeous.

Taupe
Black
Jade
Ink
I'm liking the Taupe a lot. But the black one is nice too - a color that will go with everything. Jade and Ink are both wearable yet they will give you that hint of color without being too overpowering. Again, they're all so pretty.

I wish I had discovered these babies earlier. I was in HK before Christmas and there was a newly opened 3.1 Phillip Lim boutique in Harbor City but I didn't go in. Not that I had (and have) the money for this but it would be nice to see and feel this beautiful bag in person.

Soon. Soon. I better work my butt off then!

Retails for USD895.00 or Php39.072.10.

So which Pashli do you like best? Let me know what you think! :)


Photos from vogue.co.uk.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment