Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cosmo's November 2011 Online Hunk

Oh no. I totally forgot to post this (and another work which I will post next) before November ended. I am so out of my system right now. o_O

Anyway, this is the grooming work I did for Cosmo.ph's online hunk for the month of November which is a month-long weekly feature on Mark Alejandro (the hunk) - a really nice guy who can actually speak Tagalog and Bisaya (his mom is Cebuana) which totally shocked us when he started talking in Tagalog while we were shooting! It's weird yet amazing to see and hear a foreigner speaking our native language!

Here's my favorite photo from the first week:


And the second week:


Third week:


And the fourth week:



Here are some behind-the-scenes photos:



Trivia: Our photographer was a Cosmo Online Hunk too!





Watch Cosmo TV's interview footage with Mark Alejandro here and read the full interview here.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment