Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Arts and Crafts Valentine

Belated happy hearts day!!!

Just wanted to share with you the crafty stuff I made for V Day...

For my daughter's teachers...
  • Kit-Kat bars wrapped with valentine-themed paper
  • Satin ribbon hand-stamped with "For You", wrapped around the wrapper
  • Hand-stamped stick figure of a little girl, with my daughter's name handwritten
*****

For my pretty girls...
  • Heart-shaped chocolate lollipops with a handmade butterfly candy holder
  • Embellished with puffy stickers
*****
For my husband...
  • Vintage-finish card, embossed using Cuttlebug Script Texture embossing folder
  • Accented with a red heart die cut from Cuttlebug Combo Love Language
  • Vintage treatment done using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad in Tea Dye
Isn't the embossed design just gorgeous? Cuttlebug's Script Texture embossing folder is my favorite so far! And I have quite a lot! I can't believe I haven't been using my arts & crafts stash that much...

Anyway, hope you had a lovely V day!!!

xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment