Tuesday, July 17, 2012

AWESOME FIND: A Dress For Less

It's sale season!!! OMG. :) I haven't shopped in a long time and I've been really proud of myself for not succumbing to retail therapy. I think it's because I refuse to leave the house if I have no important business to do because I hate getting stuck in horrible traffic, which is like ALWAYS. But for the past weeks, I have managed to do some quick trips to the mall and have reacquainted myself with the absolutely wonderful feeling of shopping. :)

I got some stuff, alright, but I am not going to show them off one-by-one, don't worry. :) But I do have one purchase that I would like to boast about and it is a dress from... are you ready??? KIDS OF BAYO!!! Yes, Kids of Bayo! :) My daughter and I were shopping clothes for her and I was so kilig when I bought myself a dress in a children's clothing store. I mean I am already *bleeeeeep* years old (hahaha)! A total ego boost! I never ever dreamt that I would fit in their stuff, let alone, try on their clothes! And I must say that they have super adorable clothes!

I can't wait for my next purchase at Kids of Bayo. And I would love to get a piece of clothing for each of my daughters and me. I think it would be so cute for the three of us to be wearing the same thing! Like maybe this pretty dress! :)

Kids of Bayo knitted stripe dress. Sorry for the bad photo lighting....

At Php896.00 (about USD21.40), retail price? Yes! But at 50% off? HELL YES! Actually, I would gladly pay more than the retail price of this dress. But the discount makes it super sweet! I love it!!! :) Too bad, they no longer had sizes...
A super steal at Php448.00 (about USD10.70)!!!
I am one happy shopper! :) Visit http://kidsofbayo.com.ph to see their new collection and for store locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment