Sunday, March 4, 2012

Magical Box

Our box arrived todaaaaaaay!!! I swear, this is just the best feeling ever! Hahaha. Yes, I can be shallow like that.

I didn't buy much but I love all my purchases! I honestly feel that money was spent wisely with this loot, when I usually have one or two items I would later on realize as plain nonsense. My kids are happy too, as they have some new toys. And we (my sister, Mom & I) hoarded some Bath & Body Works products which are always just lovely.

Can't wait for our next box! Woot!

2 comments:

  1. sorry for posting this here - i had no where to write to you. I saw a post you put up about the Pin It button on blogsentral.com and saw that you were having a hard time finding the HTML code and went through microsoft word. I'm self-learning HTML myself for my DIY blog, and thought I'd share something with you:

    when you're in your HTML area, just press CNTRL and F and a search box will pop up. It's the best.

    Anyways, you may have already found this out by now, but in case you haven't, it helped me alot. You can delete this message after you read it because I know it has nothing to do with your blog post here.

    good luck. stop by anytime.

    DIYandSIMPLIFY.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew there must be an easier way to search for words or phrases or codes, in this case, without having to go through the trouble of opening Word and copying and pasting the entire thing! Thanks for this tip! Will keep it in mind! :)

      Delete