Sunday, November 13, 2011

Harajuku Mini for Target FAIL

After the epic success of Missoni for Target, the bull's eye giant is launching Harajuku Mini for Target today, November 13. It's an entire collection for young fashionistas - from infants to tweens. I learned about the collaboration a month ago and immediately set an alarm in my calendar.

As I googled and stalked Target Style's Facebook account for more details about the availability of the collection online, I couldn't find out exactly what time I should be online to shop.


Ask and you shall receive (bad news - blagh!):


Why, oh why??? :(

I just want a couple of stuff for my kids...
Tote Bag

Flap Bag

Toddler Backpack

Toddler Girls Canvas Slides

And maybe these:

Coin Purse
Pilot Case

I guess, I'm going to have to beg someone to get them for me. Hate hassling people to shop for me.

To view the rest of the collection, click here.

Pfffffft,


No comments:

Post a Comment