Thursday, December 8, 2011

All I Want for Christmas (And My Birthday) is...

A BUNCH OF STUFF!!! Hahaha. Who in the world has just one item in their Christmas wish list? I don't think that's possible!

Well, my list is kind of impossible. I just hope I get at least one item in my list this Christmas. Oh, make that two since it's also my 30th *freaking out* birthday!


iPhone 4S. Sadly, I am still using a 3G model. Take note: it's 3G, not 3GS. My phone is really slow and apps crash all the time. Come to think of it, there's nothing else I can really do with it but just text and call. Taking photos is a pain, that is if I'm lucky to even get the camera running. And Apple has dropped the 3G model from their updates so the future of my phone is quite bleak.  I have been waiting for the release of the new model for months. I'm hoping to get my hands on one during our upcoming HK trip! *keeping fingers crossed*







Canon G12 or S100. I need a new camera. The one I have now is just not working for me anymore. My husband has a DSLR (an old model) and although it can still take nice photos, it is just too heavy to lug around. He doesn't even bother bringing it to children's parties nor family trips... Sayang. We'll probably sell that and add the money to buy a new handy one.






Brother CS6000i Sewing Machine. Yes, I want a sewing machine. Not to make clothes but to do crafty stuff (hello monogrammed embroidery!!!). I have been tempted to buy one a number of times but I keep telling myself I really don't need it. I don't even know how to sew! But I'm confident that I can learn how. Is this even available here? I don't think getting one from Amazon with 110 volts is sew smart. Hahaha. Get it? :)


Garment Steamer. Don't you just hate it when you've spent a whole lot of time deciding what to wear and when you pull out your final outfit, you find wrinkles all over and you're actually in a hurry? I'd normally convince myself that people would probably think my clothes got wrinkled on the way - from sitting and the seat belt and whatnot. Who am I kidding, right? I know there are those portable travel steamers but I want the big one. I want to be able to hang my blouse on the stand and steam away - just like in the stores. I actually enjoy steaming since I don't how to iron.





 TW STEEL MEN'S TW93 GRANDEUR DIVER BLACK RUBBER CHRONOGRAPH DIAL WATCH. I don't dive. I just love oversized watches. I like the rose gold casing and this watch is just gorgeous.





BOSS KUT GAZELLE. This is an electronic die cutting machine. It's a very expensive crafting tool. I originally wanted a Cricut Expression Machine but I found out that the Cricut no longer use the third party software called Sure-Cuts-A-Lot which allows crafters to cut any font, image and even their own drawings. That basically means, no need to buy crazy expensive shape cartridges. Aside from cutting, the Boss Kut Gazelle can also engrave, emboss and perforate. It is said to be a lean, mean die cutting machine. And it ranked #2 in a Top 10 Die Cutting Machine Review for 2011.

Of course, I have a bunch of other stuff that I would love to have but these are my "super wants". After all, it costs nothing to dream. :)

Image courtesy of letterhappy of Etsy

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Nice and interesting ideas. I have one friend who is engaged in handwork. Soon the New Year, I think I'll buy to him die-cut machine from this article - https://wowpencils.com/best-die-cut-machines/

    ReplyDelete