Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy October!!!

Happy October 1st, everyone!

September flew quite fast, don't you agree? There are so much things that need to be done and there's just not enough time to do all of them! Or maybe it's because I always get distracted. I seriously feel like I have ADHD.

Anyway, if you've been reading my blog (thank you very much if you do!) and following me on Instagram, you know I like joining Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge. New month, new list!


Sadly, I wasn't able to complete last month's challenge. I missed the last couple of days. :( I will try to complete the October list. I was able to do August so I know I can do it again.

So, last Friday, I had my nails done and asked the spa's nail technician to do this simple yet gorgeous nail art I saw on Instagram earlier that day.

@rgbcosmetics
Uh-ooooooh! Look how it turned out - crooked and uneven all over! And I paid extra for the nail art.


When I got home, I busted out my stash and tried to repair my mani. I had to make the black tips bigger to cover the mistakes. I also used this thin gold mani tape but after a couple of hours, the tape started to peel off. Maybe I just didn't know how to use it. Here's how my nails looked like the following day.

QUE HORROR!!!
Major FAIL! The tapes were annoying me and I ended up peeling them off. Wished I never added the tapes in the first place. I think it looks better without the tape.


So, yeah, lesson learned: believe the nail technician if she says she can't do it. 0_o Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment