Saturday, September 1, 2012

The "Ber" Months Are Here

Happy September everyone! :)

I can't believe it's already September. How time flies so fast! I just realized I have to start doing my Christmas list and some present-hunting. And I also can't believe I didn't have any blog entries last month. Very bad! So let me try to start things right this month...

First of all, here's the list of September's Photo A Day Challenge by Fat Mum Slim. I am happy and proud to announce that I completed the August challenge! I post my challenge entries on Instagram and I've been using Instagram a lot more than Facebook and Twitter. Viewing photos are just a lot more fun than reading statuses, don't you think?


The challenge is sometimes quite challenging (umm, maybe that is why it is called a challenge? Haha.) especially when you've had a busy day and it's almost midnight and you still have nothing. But I really try not to miss a day. I think it's a great way to be inspired and creative everyday. 

I would also like to share a beauty article I wrote for smartparenting.com.ph:



I was asked to come up with 10 must-have makeup products that each mom should have. Being one myself, I know how little time moms have to put on makeup so I listed the essentials and some multi-tasking products that are quick and easy to use. Personally, I do not put a lot of makeup on for my everyday look. Very simple and low maintenance. The goal is to look polished and well-groomed but still you. To read the full article, click here.

So, that's all for now. I am looking forward to a super awesome September! I have makeup reviews, DIY projects, GIVEAWAYS (yaaaay!) and a lot more in store. See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment